Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
If you are a school administrator and you are assigned to more than one school, on the Home page, select your name and select Change Role to choose the school you want to work with before following these steps.
- On the Home page, select Courses and Classes.
- If you are a district administrator or a district staff member, use the School drop-down list on the Courses and Classes page to choose the school for which you want to edit a course.
- On the Courses and Classes page, select Edit Course in the row for the course that you want to edit.
- On the Edit Course page, you can change the course name, subject, or intended grade. In the Intended Grade drop-down list, EE means Early Education, Pre-K means Pre-Kindergarten, K means Kindergarten, None means no grade has been assigned, N/A means a grade does not apply to this course, and 12+ means the course is intended for students beyond grade 12.
- When you have finished editing the course information, select Save. If you decide not to edit the course information, select Cancel.