Adding or Removing Students in a Class
Students must be added to their classes before they can use your Renaissance Place software. Follow these steps to add or remove students in a class.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
If you are a school administrator or staff member and you are assigned to more than one school,on the Home page, select your name and then select Change Role to choose the school you want to work with before following these steps.
- On the Home page, select Courses and Classes.
- If you are a district administrator or district staff member, use the School drop-down list on the Courses and Classes page to choose the school that you want to work in.
- Select the course that includes the class you want to change.
- The next page will list the Complete and Incomplete classes in the course. (Incomplete classes are missing the primary teacher, students, or assigned products.) If necessary, select the tab that you need.
- Do one of the following:
The Add/Remove Students page will list the students who are currently enrolled in the class (if any).
- On the tab that you chose in step 4, find the class and select Add/Remove Students in the Actions column.
- Select the class name. Then, if the class has no students, select Add Students. If it has some students, select Add/Remove Students.
If you came from the course information page, select Save to save your changes to the students in the class.
If you came from the Add Class or Edit Class page, select Continue to make the class enrollment changes and go back to that page, where you can save all changes to the class.
Select Cancel to exit the page without making any changes to the class enrollment.
If you go back to the Edit Class page, select Save on that page to ensure that your changes are saved.
If you select Cancel, but you have made changes to the class (including changes to the students and team teachers), an Unsaved Changes window will open. If you want to save the changes you made, select Save. If you want to leave the page without saving any changes (including changes to the students and team teachers), select Don't Save. To stay on the page, select Cancel.