Transferring Users Between Buildings (District Administrator)
As a district administrator, follow the steps below to move users from one building to another.
If your district uses Clever or another automated rostering option to synchronize myON students and rosters with your student information system, do not follow the steps below to transfer users between buildings. Instead, make your changes in the source that myON is synchronized with. If you need additional assistance, contact myON support.
If your district accesses myON through the Renaissance Home page, change your users' school assignments in the Renaissance software instead of following these steps.
- Log in to myON as District Administrator.
- Click My District, then Users.
- From the Please select a building list, click on the building where the user currently is currently assigned.
- Click the name of the user who needs to be transferred.
Tip: Use the "Search Users" field and the filtering options to narrow your search.
- For students, select Rosters.
- In the (name) assigned building: drop-down list, click the name of the building that you are moving the student to.
- Check the name of the person who will be the student's teacher in the new building. Click Apply when you have finished.