How to Reactivate a User (Building Administrator)
Building administrators can reactivate a user by following the steps below.
If your district uses Clever or another automated rostering option to synchronize myON students and rosters with your student information system, do not follow these steps to reactivate users. Instead, contact your administrator if you have any changes.
If your district accesses myON through the Renaissance Home page, reactivate the user in your Renaissance software instead of doing so in myON.
- Log on to myON with building administrator credentials.
- Click on My School, then Users.
- Click Search all Users.
- Enter user’s first or last name, user name, or SIS ID and select the corresponding search criteria from the drop-down list next to the search field. Click Search. The search results will show all names for that school and also any that have been archived (highlighted in pink as shown below).
- Click Restore in the row for the user as shown above.
- On the Restore page, click Restore again to reactivate the user. If the user is a student. the student is now available for assigning to groups.