How to Assign Projects (Faculty and Specialists)
As a teacher, follow the steps below to assign projects to students.
- Log in to myON as a Teacher.
- From the dashboard (main screen), click Classroom, then Projects.
- Locate the project you wish to assign; then, click Assign. If you have not yet assigned any students to the project, it will be in the "Inactive Projects" section.
- To assign a student to the project, find the student by searching for his/her name, or select the grade or group/roster for the student. Then, check the box(es) next to the student(s) you want to assign to the project. Click Apply when you have finished.
Note: Once the box next to the student is checked, the student’s name will continue to appear on the current list. You can then use the "search" and "grade" tool to find other students who need to be added to the project, without losing the last student(s) added. When you search for students, the students who have already been selected are always at the top of the list; scroll down to see new search results.
- After you click Apply, your project will be in the Active Projects section since it now has students assigned to it. You can see the number of students assigned to the project in the Total column.