"License Is Expired" Message During Login
As you attempt to log in to myON, you may get a "license is expired" message. Possible causes for this message include:
- A user is logging in to an incorrect account.
- The school/district subscription for myON has expired.
What you should do next depends on your role:
- Students: Contact your teacher.
- Teachers: Contact the myON Building Administrator or District Administrator.
- Building Administrator or District Administrator: Contact the myON Sales department at 888-728-1266.