Viewing Skill Details
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
As you select the learning objectives (skills) to include in a Lesson Plan, you may want to see more information about a skill, such as the full name, related standards, subskills, or prerequisites.
To see this information, select the in the lower-right corner of the skill.
The Skill Details and Standards window will open with "Skill Details" selected on the left.
The skill details may include:
- The short and long names for the skill
- Whether it is a focus skill
- The skill area
- Skills needed for this objective (if available)
- Terminology and concepts (if applicable)
- Prerequisite terminology, concepts, and skills (if applicable)
- ELL support information (if available)
On the left side of the window, you can also choose to view domains and standards for this skill, subskills, and prerequisite skills (if available). When you've finished viewing the skill information, select Close.
Although all skills have skill details, not all of them have domains and standards, subskills, or prerequisites. The options available on the left side of the window will vary.