Performance - Student Report
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select either Star Reading Spanish or Reading Assessments under “STAR 360 en Español”.
- In the pop-up window, select Reports.
- On the Select Report page, select Performance - Student.
If you are a district staff member or district level administrator, use the School drop-down list to choose the school for which you want to print the report before selecting Performance - Student. Only schools that have registered Star Reading Spanish will be listed.
The Performance - Student Report provides a graphic display of how individual students are progressing toward proficiency based on their Star Reading Spanish tests.
When you customize this report, you can choose these options:
Use the drop-down list to choose all the students in a specific class, or click Students or Classes to choose specific students or classes.
- When selecting specific students, you will see a checklist of all students enrolled in Star Reading Spanish classes. Check each student you want on the report, or check the Student box at the top of the column to select all of them.
- When selecting specific classes, you will see a checklist of all Star Reading Spanish classes. Check each class you want on the report, or check the Class box at the top of the column to select all of them.
Once the desired students or classes have been selected and saved, you will return to the Report Options page.
Reporting Parameter Group
Choose this option to have students' ID numbers included on this report.
Choose how to sort information on the report: by students' last names or by their student IDs.
Select View Report when you are finished choosing options. Star Reading Spanish will generate the report. When it's ready, the report will open in Adobe Reader, or your default PDF reader.