Instructional Report Groupings Page
Printing an Instructional Planning - Class Report is a two-stage process. On this page, you choose some preliminary options to select the data that will be used in the actual report. You will be given an opportunity to preview the report with the selected data, and you can change the selection before proceeding.
- On the Instructional Report Groupings page, select the options you want to customize for this report:
Use the Teacher and the Class drop-down lists to choose a specific class of students you want to show on the report. This option is similar to the "Select Students or Select Specific Students | Classes | Groups" option on other reports, except that a teacher must be selected first, and the class must be one that belongs to that teacher.
The Teacher drop-down list is only available to district level administrators, district staff, school level administrators, and school staff; teachers can only create this report for their own classes.
Enter a testing end date, either by typing one in or using the calendar button. Assessment results on Star Reading Spanish tests taken between this date and 30 days prior to this date will be used when printing this report.
- Click Update to see how the options you've chosen affect the data in the table at the bottom of the Instructional Report Groupings page.
- If there are more than 50 students in the table, it will be broken into multiple pages; to move between pages, select << Previous or Next >> .
- Assign students to instructional groups by selecting the circle at the intersection of a row with the student's name and the column for a group.
- Students who have no Star Reading Spanish assessment data for the time period chosen will appear at the bottom of the table as Unassigned.
- You can see a preview of the report as it would appear with only these preliminary options chosen.
- To skip the preview, click Next > and go to step 4.
- To see the preview, click Preview Report .
After you've finished looking at the preview of the report, either
- Click Return to Instructional Report Groupings to change the preliminary options you've chosen, or
- Click Customize this Report to view the report (go to step 4).
- On the Report Options page, select View Report to view the report.
- Star Reading Spanish will generate the report. When it's ready, the report will open in Adobe Reader, or your default PDF reader.
Note: After you've finished looking at the report, you can click
- Select a Different Report to choose a different report, or
- Customize this Report to reprint this report with different options.