Ohio Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment - Student Score Report
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- District Level Administrators: any class or group in any school in the district
- School Level Administrators: any class or group in their own school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
The Student Score Report cannot be viewed until the day after the test (the data is compiled overnight).
- In a web browser, log in to Renaissance Place.
- On the Renaissance Place Home page, select Reading Dashboard in the Dashboards and Reporting section.
- On the Reading Dashboard Navigator page, select one of the following three reports:
In a web browser, log in to Renaissance Place.
On the Renaissance Place Home page, select New Reports in the Dashboards and Reporting section .
On the New Reports Navigator page, select Ohio Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment - Student Score Report .
Use the drop-down lists at the top of the screen to choose which students to include on the report and the date range you want to view test results for. Some of the available options are shown here—they will vary based on your position within the school district or at a particular school.
When you are done choosing options, click View Report .
For each student, the report shows:
- The student's Scaled Score .
- The minimum score needed to pass the test .
- Whether the student passed or did not pass the test .
- An explanation of what reading skills a student at the "Ready" level has .
- The student's score in each of the four literacy domains .
The second page provides more details about the four literacy domains and the focus skills related to that domain. If a student has failed the assessment, the student should begin an intervention program focusing on the appropriate skills.
Use the controls at the top of the page to switch the view between pages, search, and save the report.