Ohio Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment - Student Score Summary Report
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- District Level Administrators: any class or group in any school in the district
- School Level Administrators: any class or group in their own school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
The Student Score Summary Report cannot be viewed until the day after the test (the data is compiled overnight).
- In a web browser, log in to Renaissance Place.
- On the Renaissance Place Home page, select Reading Dashboard in the Dashboards and Reporting section.
- On the Reading Dashboard Navigator page, select one of the following three reports:
In a web browser, log in to Renaissance Place.
On the Renaissance Place Home page, select New Reports in the Dashboards and Reporting section .
On the New Reports Navigator page, select Ohio Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment - Student Score Summary Report .
Use the drop-down lists at the top of the screen to choose which students to include on the report and any sorting/grouping options you want to use. Some of the available options are shown here—they will vary based on your position within the school district or at a particular school.
You can include results from up to four test windows in the report. Enter the start and end dates for each window by entering them in the fields or using the calendar buttons on the right . If you don't need to use all four test windows, check the NULL boxes next to the date fields you won't use.
When you are done choosing options, click View Report .
For each student, the report shows:
- The student's name and ID number (followed by the school ID number) .
- For each test window, you can see the date the student took the test, the student's Pass/Fail status on that test, whether extended time limits were used in that test window, and the student's test score . (The score required to pass the test is shown above the table .)
Use the controls at the top of the page to switch the view between pages (if the report is more than one page long), search, and save the report.