Adding or Editing Screening Dates
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
Star Reading uses three default screening dates for Screening Reports:
- Fall (September 1–September 15)
- Winter (January 1–January 15)
- Spring (May 1–May 15)
These dates can be changed, and more screening dates can be added, up
to a maximum of 10 for the school year.
There are two ways to reach the Edit Screening Dates page; use whichever
method you prefer, then go to step 1:
Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Enterprise Home.
On the Star Reading Enterprise Home page, use the School drop-down list to choose which school to view the screening dates for, if necessary.
- Click Screening Dates (below "Benchmark Options" in the Important Features section of the page).
Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- If necessary, use the School drop-down list to choose which school to view the screening dates for.
Click View Screening Dates in the gray sidebar on the left side of the page.
- On the Edit Screening Dates page, you can make the following
- Click Save to save your
changes. The screening dates will automatically rearrange themselves
by calendar date.
to leave this page without saving your changes.