Star Math Spanish - Preferences Page
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance Place.
- On the Home page, select Star Math Spanish (or Math Assessments under Star 360 en Español if you are using the Star 360 Suite).
- Select Preferences.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- District Level Administrators: any class or group in any school in the district
- School Level Administrators: any class or group in their school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
On this page, you can choose one of the preferences to set for Star Math Spanish:
Class Preferences (set for entire classes or groups)
- Password Requirement: Determines whether a monitor password needs to be entered before a student can begin taking a test.
- Monitor Password: Determines what the monitor password is.
Student Preferences (set for individual students)
Select Edit at the end of the row for a preference to set it .
If you (or members of your user group) are not permitted to edit Star Math preferences, you can still view the preference settings: the Edit link at the end of the row will say View instead.
Make sure to check preference settings when you are setting up a new school year.
The preferences for Star Math Spanish do not affect Star Custom.
To leave this page, select Back .