Adding or Removing Students from Groups
Students can be placed in groups so that certain reports can be created just for the students in that group. A student can belong to more than one group.
Teachers who have had the "Manage Star Math Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention" capability removed can only add or remove their own students from groups.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- Click Star Math on
the Home page, then click Screening,
Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- If necessary, use the School
drop-down list to choose which school's groups you want to work with; then, in the gray sidebar on the left side of the page, click Manage Groups.
- Click Add/Remove Students in the row for a group that needs changes .
- Search for the students you want to add to the group by using one or more of the criteria available and clicking Search .
Note: Since this procedure started by clicking a link under Star Math, the search process described below will only find students in Star Math classes.
- Check the box by each student you want added, or check the Student box at the top of the column to select all the students listed on the page. If the list of students in the search results goes to more than one page, click << Previous or Next >> to move through the list.
- Click < Add .
- Click Remove by a student you want to remove from the group.
- Click Remove All to remove all the students from the group.
- Click Save when you are finished, or click Cancel to leave this page without saving any changes.