Diagnostic—Class Report Options
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select either Star Early Literacy Spanish or Early Literacy Assessments under “STAR 360 en Español”.
- In the pop-up window, select Reports.
- On the Select Report page, select Diagnostic - Class.
If you are a district staff member or district level administrator, use the School drop-down list to choose the school for which you want to print the report before selecting Diagnostic - Class. Only schools that have registered Star Early Literacy Spanish will be listed.
This report provides diagnostic information about a class's early literacy skills. When you customize this report, you can choose these options:
Use the drop-down list to choose all the students in a specific class, or click Students or Classes to choose specific students or classes.
- When selecting specific students, you will see a checklist of all students enrolled in Star Early Literacy Spanish classes. Check each student you want on the report, or check the Student box at the top of the column to select all of them.
- When selecting specific classes, you will see a checklist of all Star Early Literacy Spanish classes. Check each class you want on the report, or check the Class box at the top of the column to select all of them.
Once the desired students or classes have been selected and saved, you will return to the Report Options page.
The Diagnostic - Class Report shows data from a specific time period. You can use either a marking period that has been set up by a district level administrator/school level administrator for your school, or you can set your own range by choosing a starting and ending date.
Choose how to group the information on the report: by class, grade, teacher, or not grouped.
Note: This report uses both the Group By and Sort By options; if a Group By option is chosen, it is applied first on the report.
Choose whether to include students' weaknesses (scores below 25 or from 25–49), their strengths (scores from 50–75 or above 75), or both.
Use this option to print a list of the options you've chosen on the report. If you decide to run the report again at a later date, you can refer to this list of options to make sure you're using the same ones.
Select View Report when you are finished choosing options. Star Early Literacy Spanish will generate the report. When it's ready, the report will open in Adobe Reader, or your default PDF reader.