Star Early Literacy Spanish - Preferences Page
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance Place.
- On the Home page, select Star Early Literacy Spanish (or Early Literacy Assessments in the Star 360 en Español section of the Home page if you are using the Star 360 Suite).
- Select Preferences.
On this page, you can choose one of the preferences to set for Star Early Literacy Spanish:
Class Preferences (set for entire classes or groups)
- Password Requirement: Determines whether a monitor password needs to be entered before a student can begin taking a test.
- Monitor Password: Determines what the monitor password is.
- Demo Video: Determines if students will see a demonstration video before taking a test.
- Hands-On Practice: Determines if students need to complete some hands-on practice questions before taking a test.
Student Preferences (set for individual students)
Select Edit at the end of the row for a preference to set it .
If you (or members of your user group) are not permitted to edit Star Early Literacy Spanish preferences, you can still view the preference settings: the Edit link at the end of the row will say View instead.
Make sure to check preference settings when you are setting up a new school year.
The preferences for Star Early Literacy Spanish do not affect Star Custom.
To leave this page, select Back .