Viewing Student Details Page
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
The Student Details page shows one student's testing data, including the date of the latest test taken, the score the student received, the student's goals, and a running history of the student's testing activity.
- Click Star Early Literacy on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- Use the School drop-down list to choose a school, if necessary.
- Click the Progress Monitoring & Goals tab .
- In the Search for Student area of the screen , you can enter all or part of a student's name in the appropriate fields to use as search criteria, or you can enter the student's ID number. You may also use the Grade or Class drop-down lists to narrow your search to students in a particular grade or class.
For teachers who have had the Manage Star Early Literacy Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention capability removed, choosing All Classes from the Class drop-down list will only return search results from their own classes.
- Click Search .
- A list of students matching your search criteria will be presented . Students who fit your search criteria but have not taken a test yet will have a dash shown in place of a PR score. Click the name of a student. This will open the Student Details page for that student.