Selecting Specific Personnel
Students can be placed in groups so that Screening Reports or Student Progress Monitoring Reports can be created just for the students in that group.
You can assign either individual or multiple personnel members to a group.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- Click Star Early Literacy on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- If necessary, use the School drop-down list to choose which school's groups you want to work with.
- In the gray sidebar on the left side of the page, click Manage Groups .
- On the Manage Groups page:
- click Create
Group to create a new group, or
- click Edit
in the row for an existing group to edit that group.
- On the Edit Group page or Create Group page, use the Personnel drop-down list to assign a single personnel member to the group, or click Select Multiple Personnel at the end of the Personnel row .
On the Select Specific Personnel page:
Check the box next to the name of each person you want to assign to the group .
To choose all the names on the list, check the Personnel box at the top of the column .
Click Save Selection to return to the Create Group or Edit Group page. To leave this page without saving your selections, click Cancel .