Renaissance Place management tools let you view and manage district, school, student, teacher, parent, course, and class information in the Renaissance Place database, which is shared by all Renaissance Place software used in your district or school.
The tasks you can perform depend on your user group. For more information about user groups, see Capabilities.
Sample tasks may include:
- Adding, editing, or deleting courses and classes
- Assigning teachers and students to classes
- Selecting a different school year to work in
- Viewing student information
- Clearing locked accounts (when students or personnel cannot log in)
- Printing reports with data from multiple Renaissance Place programs