Editing or Creating Groups
Students can be placed in groups so that certain reports can be created just for the students in that group.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Teachers who have had the "Manage Star Early Literacy Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention" capability removed can only manage their own students in groups.
To access the Managing Groups page:
- Click Star Early Literacy on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- If necessary, use the School drop-down list to choose which school's groups you want to work with.
- In the gray sidebar on the left side of the page, click Manage Groups .
- On the Managing Groups page, you can begin the following management tasks:
- Click Create Group to begin creating a new group.
- In the list of groups that are shown on this page, you will see the name of each group, the personnel member assigned to the group, the programs the group is used with, and the number of students in the group. You will also see a list of any groups that you either created yourself or which you are assigned to.
- When you have finished making changes to groups, select Done .