Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, School Administrators, School Staff
If you are a school administrator or school staff member assigned to more than one school, on the Home page, select your user name, then select Change Role to choose your role and the school for which you want to view classes.
- On the Home page, select Courses and Classes.
- Check the school year that is shown behind your name in the upper-right corner of the page. If you are not working in the correct school year for the classes that you want to view, choose to work in that school year before you continue.
- On the Courses and Classes page, if you are a district administrator or a district staff member, use the School drop-down list on the Courses and Classes page to choose the school for which you want to view classes.
- Select the course in which you can find the class.
- The next page shows you more information about the course you selected, including tabs with lists of Complete and Incomplete classes. On one of those tabs, select the name of the class that you want to view.
- On the next page you can see and change the class information, including the name, primary teacher, team teachers, products, and students. Depending on your capabilities, you may also be able to change class information.