Viewing a Student's Class Enrollment
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- On the Home page, select Users.
- Select View Students.
- Use the School drop-down list (if available) to choose all schools or a specific school. Do not choose Students Not Enrolled in a School if it is available; only students enrolled in a school can be enrolled in classes.
- Choose a grade from the drop-down list or leave All selected.
- Choose a class from the drop-down list, or choose to search for students in any class or all students (if that option is available). You can only choose a specific class if you are searching in a specific school.
- If you want to find a specific student, enter the student's first name, last name, ID, and/or user name. You do not need to enter the entire name or ID; the software can find partial matches.
- Select Search.
- The students who matched your search will be listed below the buttons. (If the list is long, you may see only a part of the list; if so, select and to move forward and back in the list.)
- On the Class Enrollment tab of the search results, you can see the classes the students are enrolled in, including the course name, class name, teachers, and the products selected for each class.
If you want to print the class enrollment information for the page of results you are viewing, select ; then, select Print in the print window that opens.