Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select Users.
- Select View Personnel.
- To retrieve a list of all personnel, don't enter any search criteria and skip to step 4. (If you are a school administrator, this only finds personnel in your school.)
- Type the person's first and/or the last name in the appropriate blank fields. You do not need to enter complete information; the software can perform partial matches.
- You can also select the person's school by using the School drop-down list.
- If you want your search to include personnel who are not assigned to any school or the district or personnel who are inactive because they were deleted, check the Show Inactive/Unassigned Personnel Records box.
- Select Search.
- The people who matched your search will be listed at the bottom of the page. Click Select next to the person's name. (If the list is long, you may see only a part of the list; if so, select Next >> and << Previous to move forward and back in the list.)
Personnel who are assigned to multiple schools or to a school and the district will be listed more than once. Be sure to select the location for which you want to view the person's information.
- The View Personnel page will show you this person's information. The links that are available on this page depend on your position, the person's assignment, and the capabilities you've been given.