Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select Users.
- Select View Parent.
- Search for the parent whose information you want to view.
- To retrieve a list of all parents, skip this step and go to step 4.
- Type the parent's first and/or last name in the appropriate blank fields. You do not need to type the entire name if you are not sure how it is spelled; the software can perform partial matches.
- If you want your search to include personnel who may also be parents, check the Also Show Personnel box .
- If you want your search to include parents who were deleted (but not permanently), check the Show Inactive Parent Records box .
The parents who matched your search will be listed. Click Select next to the parent's name. (If the list is long, you may need to select Next >> and << Previous to move forward and back through the list.)
The View Parent page opens, showing you the parent's information and a list of the students who are associated with the parent.
Depending on your role in the software, you may be able to edit the parent's information, delete the parent, or change the parent's children.