Viewing Days Off
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
If you are a school administrator or school staff member and you have access to more than one school, on the Home page, choose your name at the top, then choose the Change Role option. Then, choose your role at the school you want to work with before following these steps.
- If you want to view the days off for a past or future school year, you must choose to work in that school year first.
- On the Home page, select School Years.
- Select View Days Off if you are a teacher; other personnel select Add/Edit Days Off.
- If you are a district administrator or district staff member, check the school(s) that you want to see days off for and select Next >.
- The next page identifies the school year, its start and end dates, and the school (if it shows the number of schools selected, select the number to see the school names). The page lists the days off that have been added for this school and school year. If you are on the Add/Edit Days Off page, you can make changes to those days off.