Viewing or Deleting External Sources of Data
External sources provide student test data that can be included in the Consolidated Reports. By following the steps below, district administrators can view information about external sources that may have been imported.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- On the Home page, under Dashboards and Reporting, select Consolidated Reports.
- Select View External Sources.
- The External Sources page will open. The list will show you the original file name, the date and time each file was imported, the name of each source, and the score categories in each source. For each file, the list will show you whether the sources are available now or are awaiting the next consolidation.
If you want to delete the external sources that were imported from a specific file, select Delete in the row for that file. The Delete External Source page will open. If you want to continue deleting the source, select Delete. If not, select Cancel.
When you are ready to leave the External Sources page, select Done.
- If you delete data before the software has consolidated it, the data will not be available for reports.
- If you delete data after it has been consolidated, it will still be available for reports until the next consolidation.