Star State Performance Report - District
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators
The Star State Performance Report - District is a Consolidated report. Its data is based on the most recent consolidation of data from the Star Math and Star Reading products that are registered on the server. The Star State Performance Report - District allows district and school administrators to use the results of Star Math and/or Star Reading assessments to determine the student performance outlook on state tests. This report is only available to Enterprise customers in states where linking has been completed and to customers in states participating in the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO)/Renaissance Learning R&D consortium project.
When you print the Star State Performance Report - District, you must choose the group of students to include; you can also choose a reporting parameter group, which allows you to select students with a specific ethnicity, language, gender, characteristic, or grade, or students who were enrolled in their schools before the date you specify. You can choose which product to include and the grouping options. To change your choices, select one of the links on the left side of the page.
- If you see the link shown below on the Home page, under Dashboards and Reporting, select Consolidated Reports.
- Select State Performance - District.
- The options that are available to you depend on the available data and your role in the program. District administrators can click Select for the district or a specific school. School administrators can click Select for their school.
- If you want to narrow the group further, you can choose a reporting parameter group from the drop-down list or create a new group by selecting Create New or Edit Selected.
- On the next page, choose either Star Math or Star Reading. If you only have one of these products, that product will be selected automatically. Select Next >.
On the left side of most pages in the wizard, you will see a sample report. If you want to see a larger version of the sample, select it.
To go back, select < Back at any point in this procedure, or select one of the links in the gray bar on the left side of the page.
- First, use the Group by drop-down list to choose whether to group by district, school, or grade.
- Next, use the Then list drop-down list to choose which items you want to list within each group: grades, teachers, classes, or demographics. The options available in these lists will change depending on the choices you made in step 3.
- When you're ready to continue, select Next >.
- The next page will list the information you've chosen to include on the report. Choose whether you want a list of all the options printed on the report. (This option is checked by default.)
- When you are ready to continue, select View Report.
- The Report Progress page will open while the report is being generated. Then, the report will open in a separate window. Use the options in your PDF reader to save or print the report.