Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators
The School-to-Home Report summarizes one student's work in all Renaissance Learning programs. Teachers can give the report to parents so they can see how their children are doing compared to their class and grade level.
When you print the School-to-Home Report, you must choose the students to include, the products, the reporting period, and the optional comparisons. As you choose these options, you can go back and change your previous choices by selecting one of the links on the left side of the page.
- If you see the link shown below on the Home page, under Dashboards and Reporting, select Consolidated Reports.
- Select School-to-Home.
The options that are available to you depend on the available data and your role in the program. You may be able to select a school name to see a list of teachers or a teacher name to see a list of the teacher's classes.
Click Select next to the school, teacher, or class that you want to include in the report.
- The next page will ask you to select the products that you want to include. Check the box for each product that you want to include in the report. When you're ready to continue, select Next >.
Although kindergarteners can take Star Math tests, data for kindergarteners has not been norm-referenced. Therefore, on this report, no values will be shown for Percentile Rank (PR), Percentile Rank Range, and/or Normal Curve Equivalents (NCE) for kindergarteners.
On the left side of most pages in the wizard, you will see a sample report. If you want to see a larger version of the sample, select it.
To go back, select < Back at any point in this procedure, or select one of the links in the gray bar on the left side of the page.
- Next, you will be asked to select one reporting period for the report. When you're ready to continue, select Next >.
- The next page will list the information you've chosen to include on the report. Use this page to choose whether to show Grade Equivalent (for Star Math and Star Reading) and to choose whether to include optional comparisons of each student's work with students in the class and/or the grade and school. Check the box for each comparison that you want to include. When you are ready to continue, select View Report.
- The Report Progress page will open while the report is being generated. Then, the report will open in a separate window. Use the options in your PDF reader to save or print the report.