Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators
When you delete personnel from the database, you can either delete the person's record permanently or inactivate the record. You can reactivate personnel records that were not deleted permanently; you can also reactivate records for personnel who have been removed from all schools.
Follow these steps to reactivate inactive personnel:
- On the Home page, select Users.
- Select View Personnel.
- Enter the person's first name and/or last name. If you are not sure of the spelling, you can enter just one name or just the first few letters of a name. Make sure that you check Show Inactive/Unassigned Personnel Records. Then, select Search.
- In the search results, click Select after the person's name and information. If the person is assigned to more than one location, select the location that you want to reactivate the person's record for.
- On the View Personnel page, select Reactivate Personnel, Reactivate Personnel Record, or Activate Personnel Record in this School. (The link you see will depend on your role and the person's previous assignment.)
- You may be asked if you want to activate only the person or the person and all of his or her records. Choose an option:
The program will tell you if the person has been successfully activated. Select Continue.
- Select Only to activate only the person.
- Select All Records to activate the person and all of his or her records.