Managing Live Chat Support
By default, you can access live chat support from any Renaissance Place page using the icons shown below; however, you can set a preference to make it accessible from the Home page only or to turn it off entirely.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- On the Home page, select Product Administration.
- Select Manage Live Chat Support on the Product Administration page.
- On the Manage Live Chat Support page, choose from the following options:
- On: the link is shown on all Renaissance Place pages (this is the default setting).
- Off: the link is not shown on any page.
- Home Page Only: the link is shown only on the Home page.
Select Save to save your changes, or select Cancel to leave this page without saving your changes.
If the link shows that Live Support is unavailable, this means that there are no representatives available to chat right now. Refresh your web browser to see if the status changes to "available," or contact Renaissance Learning using email (general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org; technical questions to email@example.com) or phone (800) 338-4204.