Implementation Progress Report
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
The Implementation Progress Report is a Consolidated report. Its data is based on the most recent consolidation of data from multiple Renaissance Place products on your site. It compares students' success in Accelerated Reader reading practice for up to seven reporting periods.
When you print the Implementation Progress Report, you must choose the students to include, the subject, the reporting periods, and the grouping options. As you choose these options, you can go back and change your previous choices by selecting one of the links on the left side of the page.
- If you see the link shown below on the Home page, under Dashboards and Reporting, select Consolidated Reports.
- Select Implementation Progress.
If you want to narrow the group further, you can choose a reporting parameter group or create a new group by selecting Create New or Edit Selected. Reporting parameter groups allow you to select students with a specific ethnicity, gender, language, characteristic, or grade or students who were enrolled in their schools before a specific date.
The options that are available to you depend on the available data and your role in the program. If you select a school name, you will see the teachers or classes listed. You can select Teachers or Classes to choose what to view. If you're viewing teachers, you can then select a teacher name to see that teacher's classes.
Click Select next to the district, school, teacher, or class that you want to include in the report.
- The next page will ask you to select one subject. When you're ready to continue, select Next >.
On the left side of most pages in the wizard, you will see a sample report. If you want to see a larger version of the sample, select it.
To go back, select < Back at any point in this procedure, or select one of the links in the gray bar on the left side of the page.
- Next, you will be asked to select up to seven reporting periods for the report. Check the box next to each reporting period that you want to include. When you're ready to continue, select Next >.
- First, use the Group by drop-down list to choose to group by school, grade, teacher, or class.
- If you chose a school on the Select Students page, then choosing School in this drop-down list will mean the students will not be grouped.
- If you chose the district on the Select Students page, then choosing District in this drop-down list will mean the students will not be grouped.
- Next, use the Then list drop-down list and to choose which items you want to list within each group.
When you're ready to continue, select Next >.
- The next page will list the information you've chosen to include on the report. If you want to have a list of the options you've chosen for this report to appear on the report, check the Print selected report options on the report box.
- Select View Report.
- The Report Progress page will open while the report is being generated. Then, the report will open in a separate window. Use the options in your PDF reader to save or print the report.