Editing School Enrollment for Multiple Students
If you are a school administrator with access to more than one school, choose the school to work in before you follow these steps. You can only enroll and unenroll students in the school you select. To choose a school, on the Home page, select your name at the top of the page; then, choose Change Role from the menu that opens. You can then choose a school.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators
- On the Home page, select Users.
- Select Edit Multiple School Enrollments.
On the next page, you can choose how you want to search for the students .
- Use the School drop-down list to choose one school to search in or all schools.
- Use the Grade drop-down list if you want to search for the students in a specific grade.
- To search for one specific student, type the student's first and/or last name in the appropriate blank fields. You don't have to enter the entire name; the software can perform partial matches.
- Check the Show Unenrolled Students Only box if you want to search only for students who are not already enrolled in a school. Note that the selected school affects which unenrolled students you see. If a specific school is selected when you check the box, only unenrolled students who were previously enrolled in that school will be found. If All Schools is selected in the School drop-down list, all unenrolled students will be found when the Show Unenrolled Students Only box is checked.
- After choosing your criteria, select Search.
- The students who matched your criteria will be listed in the lower-right portion of the page .
- Check the box next to each student who needs school enrollment changes.
- If you want to select all students in list that you're viewing, check the Student box at the top of the list.
On the lower-left part of the page, check the Enroll box if you want to enroll the students in a school (or a different school) . District personnel use the drop-down list to choose the school; for school personnel, your school name is automatically shown.
Do not select Next >> or << Previous to see more results until you've made your selections in step 5. When you select Next >> or << Previous, the students you selected in the previous group of search results will no longer be selected, and any changes you make to enrollment after that will not be applied to those students.
Check the Unenroll box if you want to unenroll students from their current school.
If both the Enroll and Unenroll boxes are available, you can check both boxes or just one box. (School administrators will not have both boxes available; they can either enroll students who are not in their school or unenroll students who are.)
Select Apply. The school enrollment changes will be made for all the selected students.
If the list of search results is long, select Next >> and repeat steps 4-6 for the next group of results.
Select Done when you're ready to leave the page.
If you unenroll students without choosing a different school, the students will not appear in search results on other pages in this software unless you choose to include unenrolled students.