Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators
- On the Home page, select Users.
- Select View Parent.
- Use the Select Parent page to search for the parent whose information or children you want to change. To retrieve a list of all parents, skip this step and go to step 4.
- Type the parent's first and/or last name in the appropriate blank fields. You do not need to type the entire name if you are not sure how it is spelled; the software can perform partial matches.
- Check the Also Show Personnel if you want your search to include teachers, staff members, or administrators (who may also be parents).
- If you want to include parents who have been deleted (but not permanently), check the Show Inactive Parent Records box .
The parents who matched your search will be listed; click Select next to the parent's name . (If the list is long, you may need to select Next >> and << Previous to move forward and back through the list.)
The View Parent page shows you the parent's information and a list of the students who are associated with the parent. (If you chose an inactive parent record, you must reactivate the parent record before you can continue.)