Setting Up a Consolidation Schedule
District administrators can set up a consolidation schedule so that the software will automatically consolidate data on the date(s) and time they choose. Consolidation gathers data from all Renaissance Place programs that are installed and registered on the server. This data is then used for the Consolidated Reports until the next consolidation.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- On the Home page, under Dashboards and Reporting, select Consolidated Reports.
- Select Schedule Consolidation on the left side of the page.
If this link is not available, you need to add a reporting period before you can schedule a consolidation. Data consolidation cannot take place until a reporting period is added.
- Enter the date when you want the next consolidation to occur, or select the calendar button to choose a date .
- Use the drop-down lists to choose the time of day for the next consolidation .
- Use the Recurrence drop-down list to choose whether consolidation should be repeated Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or None .
- Select Save. To leave this page without saving your changes, select Cancel.