Assigning Products to Classes
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
Follow these steps to assign Renaissance Place programs to one or more classes. A class must have a primary teacher assigned to it in order to have a product assigned to it. (You can also assign products to a class when you add or edit the class.)
If you are a school administrator or school staff member and you have access to more than one school, on the Home page, select your name and then select Change Role to choose the school that you want to work with before following these steps.
- On the Home page, select Courses and Classes.
- If you are a district administrator or district staff person, use the School drop-down list to choose the school you want to work with.
- On the Courses and Classes page, find the course that needs products assigned to classes. Select Assign Products in the row for that course.
- On the Assign Products page, there is a list of products that can be assigned to the classes for the chosen course, followed by a list of those classes. If the list of classes is long, it may be broken across multiple pages: select Next >> and << Previous to move back and forth through the list.
- Check the box next to each product that you want to assign to a class.
- Check the box next to each class you want the product assigned to, or check the Class box at the top of the column to choose all the classes at once.
- Select Assign. All the products that you selected will be assigned to all the classes you selected.
- You can also remove products from multiple classes by making your selections as described in steps 5-6 and then selecting Unassign.
Products can also be unassigned from classes one at a time by selecting Unassign Product at the end of the row. Only the product appearing in the "Products Assigned" column will be deleted (the products appear one at a time in alphabetical order).
- Select Done when you are finished assigning and/or unassigning products.