Request Parent/Guardian Access Information Page
Fill in this form if you want to access Renaissance Place. If the school or district grants you access to Renaissance Place, you can log in and view results and reports about your children's work.
You can press the Tab key to move from one field to the next more quickly.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address in the appropriate blank fields. The middle initial is optional. Your email address is required because the school or district may send you a user name and password by email. Note: First and last names are limited to 35 characters.
- If you wish, you may choose a salutation from the Salutation drop-down list.
- Some districts may include a security question so that they can make sure the parent or guardian is truly the person filling out this form. If the question is included, enter the answer to the question in the blank field.
Next, enter information about each of your children who are using the software.
- Use the Number of Children drop-down list to choose the number of children using the software. This determines how many children the program will allow you to enter.
- Enter the first name and last name for each child. (The middle initial is optional.) Note: First and last names are limited to 35 characters.
- Use the Parent/Guardian Relationship drop-down list to choose the option that shows your relationship to the child.
- Use the School drop-down list to choose the child's school.
When you have finished filling out the form, select Save to save your form and to send it to the district or school. If you decide not to save or send the form at this time, select Cancel instead.
- My Settings: Select this link to change your password, enter your email address, or enter security questions. You will be asked to enter your user name and password to protect your information.
You must enter (and verify) an email address if you want to be able to use the Forgot Your User Name or Password feature to reset your password or retrieve a forgotten user name in the future.