MathFacts in a Flash (offline) SmartApplet
Renaissance Responders and NEO 2 will no longer be supported after future software updates.
The MathFacts in a Flash (offline) SmartApplet for NEO 2 makes it easy for students to practice math facts on their own. Students can take practices and tests just as they would for their MathFacts in a Flash school work, but there are some differences:
- Students cannot master levels using this SmartApplet.
- MathFacts in a Flash RP preferences do not affect this SmartApplet, so practices and tests are always assisted-response (multiple-choice).
- Students do not need to be in range of a Renaissance Receiver while they are working.
- Student work from this SmartApplet isn't automatically sent to Renaissance Place (though you can send the history for separate reporting).
- Student work in this SmartApplet isn't included in most MathFacts in a Flash reports. If you have sent the history to Renaissance Place, you can include the offline practice work in the Class Progress and Student Record reports.
Use this SmartApplet to:
The MathFacts in a Flash (offline) SmartApplet is English only.
The MathFacts in a Flash RP SmartApplet is available in both English and Spanish.