Asking Students to Resubmit Skills Practice Assignments
You can ask students to resubmit their skills practice assignments if you want them to do more work after they have submitted the assignment the first time. You can request a resubmit after you have scored the skilled practice; if you have scored it, your score will not be saved when you request a resubmit. Follow the steps below to use the "Request Resubmit" option.
On the Home page, select Instructional Reading under Accelerated Reader 360 to see student work on article assignments.
Then, follow these steps:
- Select Track Assignments in the top right corner of the main Accelerated Reader 360 page.
- You will go to the Track Student Work view. When you go to this view from Accelerated Reader Instructional Reading, AR 360 assignments are selected by default, and the class that you had selected in AR 360 is also selected in this view. In the example below, the "5 assignment types" that are selected are AR 360 assignments, and the class from the previous page is already selected. Make changes to the selections if necessary.
- Select the name of the plan that includes the assignments that you want to see scores for.
If you have more than one plan with the same name, the Start Date may help; this is the first day in the time period that you chose for the plan. Note that some plans may only be displayed if you have "School Year" chosen for the timeframe.
- After you click a plan, you will see a list of the AR 360 assignments in that plan. Click an assignment that has the scored activity that you want the student to resubmit. In the example below, the first assignment (A Holiday to Celebrate Trees) has 5 activities in the Scored column.
Another way to get to scores for a specific student is to click the arrow next to the plan (instead of clicking the plan name) and then click the name of a student who has activities scored.
- In the example below, both the quiz and the skills practice for the article have been scored for two of the students. You can see the points earned and the percentage scores.
Select a skills practice score, then Review/Rescore/Resubmit.
- You will go to a summary that shows the student's score. If you want the student to do more work on the assignment and to resubmit it to be scored again, select Request Resubmit.
- Select Yes to confirm that you do not want to save your scores. You will go back to the Track Student Work page, where the status of the Skills Practice will be In Progress.
After the student completes and submits the work, you can score it again. (The student will not be asked to take the quiz again if it is part of the assignment and the student has already completed the quiz.)