Student Points Report
The Student Points Report is one of the Reading Practice reports. It provides information about the points your students have earned on Reading Practice Quizzes, the points they've used, and the points they've been awarded.
The report shows the school, class, and teacher. Then, for each student it shows the student's name, points earned on quizzes, points that the teacher awarded to the student, the points the student has used up to this point in the reporting period, and the total number of points the student has available. You may sort by points earned to see who has earned the most points. There is also a spot for the teacher to note the points the students are spending now (so the information can be entered into the program later), and a line for the teacher's signature.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, if you see Accelerated Reader, click it, then click Reports.
If you have the Accelerated Reader 360 Suite, select Independent Reading, then Reports.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Student Points in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
Whether to sort by student or points earned
Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by class)
Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you've chosen to group the information)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.