Schoolwide Summary Report
The Schoolwide Summary Report provides a schoolwide summary (by grade or class/group) of students' performance on quizzes over a specified period of time.
The report shows the grade, class, number of students in the grade or class, percentage of those students who are at risk, percentage of those students whose average percent correct on Reading Practice Quizzes is below 85%, average percent correct on Reading Practice Quizzes for the students in the grade or class, average book level achieved by the students in the grade or class, total points earned by the students in the grade or class, the percentage of those points that were earned on books Read Independently, and the median number of points earned by the students in the grade or class. It also shows a summary of this information for all the students in each grade or class grouping.
This report is not available to teachers or school staff.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Schoolwide Summary in the list of Frequently Used Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
Which book level type to display (ATOS or Lexile® Measure)
Whether to track student average percent correct scores below 85% or below 90%.
How to group information on the report (group by class or by grade)
Whether to only include information about quizzes taken for the classes included in the report
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.