Point Club Summary Report
The Point Club Summary Report lists the students who qualify for point "clubs" - in other words, students who have earned certain amounts of points.
For each student, the reports shows the student's name and grade, the highest point club attained, grade, the total points, and the student's average percent correct. The date the club was joined is also included. For each group, the total number of students in each club is shown.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Point Club Summary in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
The point club criteria and which point clubs to include
Whether/how to group the information on the report (do not group, or group by class or point club)
Whether to include only quizzes that were taken for the classes included in the report (this option is available only if you've chosen to group the information)
Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you've chosen to group the information)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.