Marking Period Progress Report
The Marking Period Progress Report shows how the students in the selected class(es) performed in each of the marking periods you chose to include.
For each class and marking period, the report shows the marking period's start date and end date, number of students in the class, average percent correct for those students, total points the students earned, median of the points earned, average book level the students achieved on passed Reading Practice Quizzes, and the percentage of the students who are at risk. You can choose to include bar graphs that chart the information in the report.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Marking Period Progress in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes to include
Which marking periods to report on
Whether to include only quizzes taken for the classes on the report
Whether to include informative charts
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.