Literacy Skills Status Report
The Literacy Skills Status Report shows individual student performance on literacy skills along with group and overall totals.
The report is split into tables for each category of literacy skills: Initial Understanding, Literary Analysis, Inferential Comprehension, and Constructing Meaning. For each student and literacy skill, it shows the number of questions answered correctly, the total number of questions (possible), and the percentage of questions that the student answered correctly. The report shows totals for this information for each literacy skill and for all the students and skills overall.
- On the Reports page, click Literacy Skills.
- On the Select a Literacy Skills Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Literacy Skills Status in the list of reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by class)
Whether to only include information about quizzes that were taken for the classes included in the report (this option is only available if you've chosen to group the information)
Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is only available if you've chosen to group the information)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.