Goals Met Report
The Goals Met Report shows you which students have (or have not) met their goals for a marking period or the school year. You can choose which goals to include (average percent correct, average book level, and/or points).
Students must meet all the goals that you select in order to be on the Met Goal list. Those who haven't met all targets and those who don't have targets will be on the Did Not Meet Goal list.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Goals Met in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
Which marking period to use (or the school year) - only goals set for the time period you choose will be included in the report
Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by grade or class)
- Whether to include students who have met all goals, those who have not, or both
- Which goals to include: average % correct, average book level, and/or total points (students must meet all the goals that you check to be included in the "Met Goals" list)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.