Goal History Report
The Goal History Report is used to monitor how well students are progressing toward their average percent correct, points, and average book level goals for each marking period assigned to the class. The report shows the school, class, and teacher.
For each student and goal time period, the report shows the average percent correct goal, the actual average percentage correct the student achieved, the points goal, the actual points earned, the percentage of the goal the points earned represent, the average book level goal, the actual average book level the student achieved, the highest reader certification level the student achieved, and the certification level the student is currently working toward (if any).
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Goal History in the list of reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
Which book level type to display (ATOS or Lexile® Measure)
Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by class)
Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you've chosen to group the information)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.