Reader Certification Certificates
You can use Reader Certification Certificates to recognize those students who have earned reader certifications through their work on Reading Practice Quizzes. Each student's certificate prints on a separate page. The report includes each student's name, the certification that the student achieved, and the date it was achieved. It also includes three signature lines that can be customized with the appropriate titles.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, if you see Accelerated Reader, click it, then click Reports.
If you have the Accelerated Reader 360 Suite, select Independent Reading, then Reports.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Reader Certification Certificates in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports (the second list).
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which classes or students to include
- Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Which signature titles to use (there are three signature lines on the certificate that can be customized)
- Whether to print a border around the outside of the certificate
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.