Reader Certification Levels Report
The Reader Certification Levels Report lists the reader certifications (if any) that each included student has achieved by taking Reading Practice Quizzes.
For each student, the shows the certifications that the student has achieved and the date each was achieved. You can also see which certification levels each student achieved more than once, if any.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Reader Certification Levels in the list of reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrollment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics, and/or grade)
Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
Whether/how to group information on the report (do not group, or group by class, by certification, or by certification and then by class)
Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you choose to group the information)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.
If there is an asterisk after an Independent Reader certification, it means that it needs to be approved by the teacher.